Welcome to the Horizons in STEM Higher Education Conference website. This conference is an opportunity for all STEM colleagues to share their insights into teaching innovation and pedagogy and develop connections across the STEM disciplines.
We are delighted to announce our keynote presenters for this year’s conference. Paul Taylor, Professor of Chemical Education & Dean: Student Education (Experience), University of Leeds and Jon Scott FRSB, Higher Education Consultant and Emeritus Professor of Bioscience Education, University of Leicester.
To view the programme please visit the Programme page.
The spirit of the Horizons in STEM Conference has always been one of community, collaboration and collegiality, we value diversity and welcome contributions from a range of STEM educators, including early career academics.
The sixth conference will be hosted online by The Open University, UK.
Details of previous conferences:
- 2020 Horizons in STEM conference, hosted by the University of Nottingham
- 2019 Horizons in STEM conference, held at Kingston University
- 2018 Horizons in STEM conference, held at the University of Hull
- 2017 Horizons in STEM conference, held at Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh
- 2016 Horizons in STEM conference, held at the University of Leicester