Welcome to the Horizons in STEM Higher Education Conference website. This conference is an opportunity for all STEM colleagues to share their insights into teaching innovation and pedagogy and develop connections across the STEM disciplines.
The spirit of the Horizons in STEM Conference has always been one of community, collaboration and collegiality, we value diversity and welcome contributions from a range of STEM educators, including early career academics.
The sixth conference will be hosted online by The Open University, UK.
We are delighted to announce that the call for abstracts is now open, the deadline for submissions is 5pm on Friday, 26th February 2021. Please see the Call for Abstracts for further details.
Please watch this space and follow us on Twitter for updates about the conference.
Details of previous conferences:
- 2020 Horizons in STEM conference, hosted by the University of Nottingham
- 2019 Horizons in STEM conference, held at Kingston University
- 2018 Horizons in STEM conference, held at the University of Hull
- 2017 Horizons in STEM conference, held at Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh
- 2016 Horizons in STEM conference, held at the University of Leicester